The New I- Pod nano From Apple


I- Pod nano
I- Pod, not a very strange word for us today.  People, who like music on the move know about it. It is very popular among the youths. People, always like music on the move and this awesome gadget is fulfill their wish. The  I- Pod is the brand name of Apple. Its small size and a lot of features with huge memory space make it popular. Now Apple launches another amazing version of this gadget called nano. It is a gadget that make you rock.

The new I- Pod nano is multi-touch gadget with a very impressive smaller, lighter, colorful and sleek look. You can listen music on it on the move online from I-tune store. It has a high resolution screen like I- Phone. A very powerful battery backup makes it a nonstop music player. A very powerful FM radio is also inbuilt in it. It has also a great feature like voice over; it helps to operate it by voice.

Apple launches it in two memory segment..

8 GB  & 16 GB. It costs $149.00 for 8 GB and $179 for 16 GB.



No Response to "The New I- Pod nano From Apple"

Post a Comment